- This event has passed.
Manitoba Provincial Election
September 10 @ 8:00 am - 8:00 pm
- Election day voting hours: 8:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m.
- You will receive information from Elections Manitoba telling you where to vote. If you don’t receive information, CONTACT US.
- ID is required: One piece of government-issued photo ID or two other pieces. Voters on the voters list who do not have ID may have another voter with ID from the same electoral division vouch for them. Find out about ACCEPTABLE ID AND VOUCHING.
- Go to your voting place. An election official will direct you to your voting station.
- Show your ID to the election official at the voting station.
- If your name is on the voters list and you have acceptable ID or someone to vouch for you, you will receive a ballot.
- If your name is not on the voters list, show your ID. You will have to take an oath confirming your identity. If none of your ID shows your address, you will also be asked to sign a declaration of address.
- Take your ballot behind the screen and mark an X beside the name of the candidate of your choice.
- If you need assistance marking your ballot, an election official can help you, or you can bring someone with you to help.
- Return your folded ballot to the election official who will check to see that his/her initials are on the back of the folded ballot. You may then place your ballot in the box or the election official can do it for you.
More information is available here